Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

WTB Triclawps

I'm looking to buy a triclawps asap if anybody has one please contact me I'm in the Mesa area I have a few Juniors that have Hunt's next week the coues Whitetail store says there out of them on the triclawps website phone number I have left several messages in the past 2 weeks and have not had any return call. 480-495-3475

i bought one last week from the s and s gun shop or whatever it's called. they are listed as a disti on the triclawps web site and the guy was pretty nice. kind of an awkward location though but it's in mesa.

We have 6 in stock here at Ross Outdoors..Downtown Phoenix..

• Like 1

Thanks found one

I'm looking to buy a triclawps asap if anybody has one please contact me I'm in the Mesa area I have a few Juniors that have Hunt's next week the coues Whitetail store says there out of them on the triclawps website phone number I have left several messages in the past 2 weeks and have not had any return call. 480-495-3475

The owner was on a elk hunt for the last couple weeks.

Thanks everyone that responded and for pointing me in the right direction to find one and everybody that sent me a p.m. or replied wanting to lend me one great people on here