az4life

Terrorists Cross into US Via AZ Border

News Flash... Tomorrow in the Wash Times

-------------------

WASH TIMES: U.S. security officials are investigating a recent intelligence report that a group of 25 Chechen terrorists illegally entered the United States from Mexico over summer... Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona, Gertz to report in Page One Splash, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE...

what are the chicken livered creeps gonna do here? take over another school and terrorize some more little kids. these guys are worse than the arabs. i really hope i run into a buncha outta place looking guys with backpacks on. show em a little Arizona hospitality. dang, what a buncha sissies. that's all we need. maybe they'll show some spine and blow up napalitano. this is crappy news. Lark.

maybe that is what our unfortunate hunting friend that was found dead ran into.

does anyone have anymore news about that? it was sort of a popular topic for awhile and then sorta fizzled. was there ever an arrest or even a suspect? never heard anymore about it after those first couple of news stories. i'm thinkin' maybe i need to make another scabbard for deer season. one for something full automatic with maybe a grenade launcher under the barrel. this illegal alien/terrorist crap is startin' to piss me off. if it gets to where a guy has to look over his shoulder as much as he has to look for deer it's gonna get me in a bad mood. toss in a few uso guides and this oughta be a real interesting season. guess maybe a guy oughta pack a little foldup army shovel too. Lark.

.270, I second that thought. Last I heard most of the OTM (other than mexicans) are middle eastern. Now that is scary!

i can talk fairly fluent mexican. i'm thinkin' if i run into some fellers trompin' in the desert with dark skin and not hunting, if they can't answer what i ask em in mexican, well a guy might just hafta shoot em. no sense in takin' any chances. 'course if they are terrorists they'll probably packin' too, so it might get interesting. crap, this is all we need, a terrorist alert for deer season. it's bad enough that they blow up schools and sky scrapers and cause thousands of deaths and billion$ in losses. but if they screw up deer season, well that's just goin' too far. gonna have to do some walker texas ranger on em. Lark.

These scumbags deserve to rot in the wild. I bet those Backpacks were not full of tools to do carpentry or masonry in some US city. I also wondered if there was any connection to the Hunter found murdered down there around the border.

How about it, Were any of you BP agents in the loop on this one? I sure hope you were not kept in the dark. reports I read said the info was from Late July, early Sept.

Take Care

Edited by az4life

I heard something a couple of weeks ago about a hunter that got shot down south do any of you know what unit this was in.I have a Oct. 36a tag and have been going down there for about 6 or 7 years now, no problems yet. But my wife has a tag in Nov. 36a. Just wana be on the defensive.Its to bad its come to this I remember the days when all you had to worry about was the rattlesnakes.I guess shoot first ask questions later.

Guest Ernesto C

Also I herd on the news that this guys entered the U.S. back in July,that's two months ago.The U.S goverment is working hard to find a lead or something that can take them to this bad guys.

I don't know but to my is hard to believe that this chechenian guys were able to cross the desert in July but any way I hope that if its true they catch those guys soon.

Ernesto C.

hey fatfotdoc

If they are camped in your spot, send them packin back to wherever the #&(( they came from.

The Best way to do that is to be neighborly and offer em some breakfast! Eggs, bacon or sausage are menu favorites in this case. Make sure you Say a Prayer for the meal and and if they reach for anything besides a fork, just "innoculate" them with some lead.

J K says Terrorists are just a "nuisance" so I don't think he ever hunted with the fear of one of them being in your area.

Vote Democrat... It is easier than working for a living... :ph34r:

AZ4LIFE

It would not surprise me if he was there with them. He was actually qouted the other day saying he was a hunter and he like to sneak a little, track a little and then bag them with his DOUBLE BARRELLED SHOTGUN! This was for deer by the way. You ever tried a double barrel for Coues?(How about Liberals?) :ph34r: AG

AZCOUESN,

The hunter that you are referring too was shot in his camp over in unit 34A. Over on the west side entrance to Box Canyon by Helvetia. I have talked to some friends that I work with that apparently knew him and the murder is still a mystery as of today. Unless someone else has an update to fill me in, just be careful when you are out there. I hunt this unit alot in December and January alot of times I am by myself. I work at the UofA and the whole campus shuts down from Dec. 23rd to Jan 3rd and find a hard time finding a hunting partner to hunt with during this time. Like to go during the week but majority ot time do not spend the night, have seen some nice deer though. I am starting to think twice about this and may have to look elsewhere. Good luck to you and your wife...

Arizonabowhunter

ARIZONABOWHUNTER

Thanks, for the info its a sad day when you have to watch your back when hunting.One of the reasons I still hunt is because of the cool people you meet out in the field.I cant really remember when the last time I met a &!@*head

specially when hunting coues deer most are upperclass ethical hunters.Anyways good luck to you in your expeditions becareful,out there.

that is a big 10-4 on the good people you meet while hunting. So many on this board seem to fit the upper class of the good ones too!

Unfortunately, "we" are not the only ones out there.

I don't want to over blow this but just do not take things for granted, and keep your wits about you while in the field.... Do Take Care, and have a Great Season