Sign in to follow this  
Steve123

Free long range session with purchase of Bushnell LRHS 3-12x44

This is the Elite Hunter model. Scope has no ring marks and is in near perfect condition.

It's in mils, so has a mil based hunting reticle with 10 mil knobs and a zerostop.

$925

I'm a former two time long range AZ state champion. If you buy this scope and are willing to come to the Flagstaff area for a morning, I'll mount your scope, go through the basics of proper shooting form, the use of a ballistic app via smart phone, and get you first round hits on long range steel by noon oclock. I'll also show you how easy the milliradian system is to use. If you know how many dimes are in a dollar you can understand mils.

In Flagstaff, ninetwoeight-six99-8560 Prefer FTF

• Like 2

It's a first focal plane/FFP scope so a mil is a mil on any magnification. Conversely a second focal plane/SFP scope has the reticle stadia values correct on only one magnification. So if you are holding off for wind in for example a moa scope on any other magnification besides that "one magnification", which is usually the max mag on the scope, your wind hold in moa will be off.

It goes the same way with the reticle in a SFP scope with elevation as well.

Trades considered for small caliber varmint rifles in 17 or 20 caliber like 17HH or 20 Vartarg.

Give me a call if you'd like long range lessons on steel on out as far as you want to shoot.

A guy saw my ad here and long story short I had him on small steel to 500Y in less than an hour - once he bought that Athlon....