Sign in to follow this  
Eagle Eye

October Hunt

Been trying to post this for a while but my computer wouldn't let me but now i got it fixed.

We scouted hard again this year and everyone that bagged one last year, bagged one this year! My brother shot his opening morning again! his is the second photo. Opening morning i messed up on a real nice buck that was probably 100 inches or more but i tried to get closer for a shot and there ended up being more deer than i thought there was and they took off on me. I passed up on a few small two points the next morning waiting to see if i could spot the big one again. Around noon time me and a friend went to go sit in some shade and glass and as soon as i got there i spotted a nice 3 pointer about 800 yards away and watched him bed. Decided i would go after him and closed the distance to 240 yards and the rest is history. He is the top photo. Then on Monday afternoon me and a buddy went to go try a different area which held water that we didn't know about and there was a forky and a 2 point down by the water and my buddy took the 2 pointer, was his second buck. I don't have that great of a picture of that buck but his is the bottom photo, its off my camera phone One of our buddies had the November hunt and on his second day out he found a group of bucks early in the morning and took a nice 3 pointer as well but after he shot that one he noticed there was a bigger buck in the group. His is the third photo and is also off of my camera phone.

Was another great year for us and cant wait till next year! Hopefully next year we will get those bigger bucks that we messed up on but thats hunting.

post-1676-1196983641_thumb.jpg

post-1676-1196983806_thumb.jpg

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/225234792_752624...;border=1,0,0,0

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/225246516_752667...;border=1,0,0,0

great bucks, congrats

ac guy, yeah that was in 24b.

i dunno why the bottom two pictures aren't working... they were working earlier..

there is another nice 3 pointer and a small 2 pointer.

Nice looking bucks guys. Congrats

What's up Eagle Eye its Coop! So I will have to show these guys a good pic of my buck and show them who's buck is setting the way!! Just need to figure out how to put pics on here! Missed out on Saturday for the bow hunt pretty exciting. two weeks going again

800 yrds out? No wonder you're called Eagle Eye. :P Congrats on some fine looking coues. Sounds like you got yourself a honey hole. Good luck this year as well. :D

TJ

Way to go! Congrats!