timothyb

disapearing camera

Maybe we can tie him to the jackasses that established a fourwheeler trail into the an area in 24 to hang treestands (5 that I found). If you're out there, nice going! Every little bit of lazyness on your part surely will help the roadless iniatiative to shut down the roads in the forests, not to mention screw up a nice ridge to hunt coues on.

Kevin

Every bit of lazyness on "my" part?

what is that suppose to mean?

Catman,

If you'll read carefully, my thread says if "you're out there", referring to whoever made enough trips in and out- cutting trees, trimming branches etc. to make a trail that wood cutters and road hunters will undoubtably turn into a full blown road into what was a roadless area. I don't see anywhere I implied it was you!

Kevin

you obviously have not met couesslayer, he would look like a girl peeing standing up I imagine!!ag

HAHAHAHA!!! Hey man just cuz I have strikingly good looks..I did cut all my hair off now my head feels really light :blink: is that normal???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Normal for you, yes, but enjoy that hair while you can. Oh and I was not referring to your flowing locks when I made the statement about a girl peeing standing up!! :lol: :lol: ag

Normal for you, yes, but enjoy that hair while you can. Oh and I was not referring to your flowing locks when I made the statement about a girl peeing standing up!! :lol: :lol: ag

Hahaha that's below the belt!....literally...... hahaha :lol:

Maybe we can tie him to the jackasses that established a fourwheeler trail into the an area in 24 to hang treestands (5 that I found). If you're out there, nice going! Every little bit of lazyness on your part surely will help the roadless iniatiative to shut down the roads in the forests, not to mention screw up a nice ridge to hunt coues on.

Kevin

were these jackasses possibly around the rogers trough trailhead in 24b...because i was in there recenntly and saw where someone had taken quads up the trail, and into a wilderness area

Kevin

were these jackasses possibly around the rogers trough trailhead in 24b...because i was in there recenntly and saw where someone had taken quads up the trail, and into a wilderness area

Ghost,

No this is in unit 24 of New Mexico.

Kevin

is the pic ever going to be posted?

he wont let me post them yet he just hopes if it gets out they will return it where they found it he will check during the hunt every so often then after the hunt he will pursue it more thoroughly. so when he goes in there he figures the culprits will probably have a tree stand set up there. it is a pretty good spot.