Sign in to follow this  
bcoover

The best unit

I love 36B. But I met a guy a few months ago that had trial cam pics from 22 that were awesome. I'm not sure why I'm not hunting up there since it is only an hour instead of 3 hours.

This guy with the pics had bucks that were in the 90's that he had shot with his bow. Then he had pics of other bucks that were in the 90's but he didn't want to shoot them. He wanted bigger. The pics of the bucks that were bigger were much bigger. he was guessing close to 115-120. I think he is pretty close if I compared the pics of the smaller bucks he had already shot to the bucks that he only had pics of. It was pretty awesome.

He had an album of pics his camera's had taken over that last 2-3 years. You could watch these bucks get bigger year after year. Just flat incredible.

But I'm still heading down to 36B. It must be all the wets I see when I'm glassing.

Later,

recurveman

How about units 3b & 3c. I live in show low and have seen some real wall hangers.

You have to find the pockets were they hang out. I always see them in the same places.

I have a tag for 3c next week and I will be looking for that small deer.

Or a over weight mulie.

Rock