Sign in to follow this  
scoutm

Tikka M695 in 25-06

Tikka M695 25-06 (replaced by the T3)

Extremely clean rifle fired approximately 50 rounds - has only been in the field once on an antelope hunt – no scratches or dings and Shoots very well. Has a medium contour barrel so it’s heavier than I wanted so I upgraded to a lighter rifle. Selling with Weaver style scope mounts.

$465.00 to a good home.

post-1361-1199235408.jpg

post-1361-1199235424.jpg

post-1361-1199235440.jpg

I want to make a run up to Phx sometime in the near future would be willing to hand deliver if there's anyone interested.

Extremely clean rifle fired approximately 50 rounds - has only been in the field once on an antelope hunt – no scratches or dings and Shoots very well. Has a medium contour barrel so it’s heavier than I wanted so I upgraded to a lighter rifle. Selling with Weaver style scope mounts.

$465.00 to a good home.

So have you moved this Tikka as of yet and if not, when are you planning on coming up to the valley as I live in the east valley. Fair price even if the weapon weighs more then I too would like. Rreply to me and lets work something out possibly. Thanks, Broken Wheels

$465.00 to a good home.

So have you moved this Tikka as of yet and if not, when are you planning on coming up to the valley as I live in the east valley. Fair price even if the weapon weighs more then I too would like. Rreply to me and lets work something out possibly. Thanks, Broken Wheels

I went up this weekend. I guess we didn't time that well. Let me know if your still interested.

Larry, this isnt the lion slayer is it?

No, that gun will always have a secure spot in my gun safe. It's the reason I'm selling this one.