Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

Need a Plumber in Tucson

I have a couple hours of plumbing work at my house in mid town Tucson.

It's relocating a shutoff valve on the main line from city and joining an existing line to it and then capping off a supply line on one line and adding a supply line off another. Both of the repairs will require sweats in tight spaces and I know how it will turn out if I do it :)

If anyone is interested in some cash before or after their day job please feel free to contact me and I can text you pic, or if you have a good reference please feel free to share it. The plumber I have used in the past at a previous home quoted some other work at my new property that was obscenely overpriced and overscoped for what I needed so I won't be using them anymore.

Thanks for looking.

This was a custom home built in '56 and we bought it from the original owners and did some remodeling last year. Like every old house there is some funky stuff going on.

Here are some pics. First two are to reconnect the cut off line with old gate valve to main line (which is taped up). My old GC disconnected it because he didn't think it didn't do anything. It provides water to my front yard hose spigot.

Last pic is to move icemaker supply line from hot water line (my GC is a genius) over to the right (cold) and cap off the hot water stub out. If someone in the know can let me know hot water to a fridge icemaker is no big deal please let me know, doesn't sound good to me :)

I could call in my old GC who did this work but he was so frustrating I would rather just pay someone who knows what they are doing to fix it.

Thanks again for looking.

post-2628-0-49279100-1522865795_thumb.jpg

post-2628-0-19040500-1522865805_thumb.jpg

post-2628-0-71986100-1522865833_thumb.jpg

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me, I found a local plumber and they are gonna do the repair next week.