Sign in to follow this  
IHunt2live

Couple of sheds

Thought I would share these as they lay pics with you all. I found them today while pig hunting. They were not 10 yards apart but from different deer. I'll go back to look for their matches when I don't have tags burning holes in my pocket.

post-1770-1199333331_thumb.jpg

post-1770-1199333351_thumb.jpg

That top buck is a good one! look at the main beam on him!

What sup with the camera? I have noticed on most of your pictures you have, that there is a purple line on either side. Is it broke? Digital i would assume.. Bad card?

Weird. I just found 2 shed antlers from 2 separate deer not 10 yards apart from one another this past weekend as well.

Sweet sheds man! Great finds for sure. I think I might have a hard time not killing an afternoon or morning looking for the matches even if I had tags in my pocket. Not too often you come across something like that.

Phil

That top buck is a good one! look at the main beam on him!

What sup with the camera? I have noticed on most of your pictures you have, that there is a purple line on either side. Is it broke? Digital i would assume.. Bad card?

Ya I see that to. it just started doing that and it makes me mad. I have only had it for a few months, thats what you get for buying used. Hopefully my Pig pics show up..... I'll tell you all about that later.

Your also right. That mainbeam on the first shed is pretty long, I haven't put a tape on it yet though. Hes got a funny eyegaurd that curles and follows the mainbeam to.

Mike