Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Anyone have experience with sites like alibaba.com ?

I'm curious about there minimum orders. When it's only one is that considered a sample? Only to see if you want to stock up on a particular item to sell? Do you have to own a storefront to be able to buy from them?

www.shopify.com/blog/16665772-alibaba-101-how-to-safely-source-products-from-the-worlds-biggest-supplier-directory

Chinese owned version of Amazon

Daughters been buying from alibaba since she was 14. I dont like it cause its chinese garbage but hey thats my opinion and she dont listen to me anyhow.

she gets it almost immediately. out of hundreds of oprders ,never been ripped off and if she is short on an order or one is broken they send another one over night. she uses a store bought credit card for purchases. heck sometimes they have sent the entire order of 50-100 pcs again for just one being broken. she tells them she got to many they said dont worry about it.

she does ship them to the shop however and not home addy.

Alibaba is for large orders most of the time. Use Aliexpress for small orders with free shipping (read the details) to stay under the customs rules they will only ship small orders with free shipping.