nleachet77

mini 14 ranch rifle

I've got a mini 14 I'm looking to get rid of. It's in great shape. I have two 30rd clips and a 5rd clip. It has a scope and a sling. I'll try and post some pics as soon as I can. Pm me if you're interested and we'll talk price. Thanks

It all depends on how many rounds you fire through them. They are good and acurate until the barrel get to hot then they start jumping around on the target. then again you will not get it to hot if you are not playing rambo with it.

It all depends on how many rounds you fire through them. They are good and acurate until the barrel get to hot then they start jumping around on the target. then again you will not get it to hot if you are not playing rambo with it.

Haha a 30 round clip may present a small problem here................

Well for one you can't hunt in Az. with a thirty round mag. , and two how many animals a going to stand around and let you take thirty shots at it? I don't see the barrel heating up as probablem.

Well for one you can't hunt in Az. with a thirty round mag. , and two how many animals a going to stand around and let you take thirty shots at it? I don't see the barrel heating up as probablem.

What about 30 animals that all let me take one shot........... :blink:. I kid I kid, the more I look at this post the more I want this dang gun......Also, the more I look at this post, the more I realize how much trouble I could get into with this one. Haha