Sign in to follow this  
hamboneaz

WTB a Kodiak Canvas tent

3 is not horrible. Just put the cots in a u shape. Works fine for me with 1 XL and 2 reg sized cots. I have one set of disco bunk bed cots now and am contemplating another set so that 4 people would be possible and still keep a lot of floor space.

I recommend the awning enclosure for the 12x9. I dont put the awning up every trip but it comes in handy if the bugs are bad, as a cook area, gear/mud room, or additional sleeping space if needed.

• Like 2

I live in a Kodiak Flex Bow 2-3 weeks at a time during some hunting seasons. I have 2 of the Cabelas big cots and have room for a small table and most of my gear if I slide it under the bed. I can set it up and take it down by myself and I have limited use of one arm. Awesome tent! I have considered selling this one and buying the latest model.

post-3211-0-01488300-1530115544_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I live in a Kodiak Flex Bow 2-3 weeks at a time during some hunting seasons. I have 2 of the Cabelas big cots and have room for a small table and most of my gear if I slide it under the bed. I can set it up and take it down by myself and I have limited use of one arm. Awesome tent! I have considered selling this one and buying the latest model.

attachicon.gif18595461_1880400418896946_7775798877618624093_o.jpg

If your interested in selling PM me a price. Is it the 10x14?

I have the 10x14 also. Great tent!