Sign in to follow this  
coueschaser

1980 Toyota Land Cruiser

1980 Toyota Landcruiser with CUSTOM BUILT trailer. This is an Arizona owned vehicle. It has very few highway miles, as it has always been on a trailer for transport. It is in very good condition. The paint is original, with minor blemishes. The top has never been removed. The interior is grey vinyl seats with no rips or tears. The flooring is black vinyl, no rips or tears. The headliner has minor blemishes, but is still in fair condition. The dash has small cracks from Arizona sun. Original parts. Professionally rebuilt carburetor. New smog pump. Has passed all Arizona emissions. Has an added fuel tank, professionally installed. The exterior was not altered for this. There is an added gun rack between the front seats. There is factory ac equipment still installed under the hood and worked when disconnected. The interior climate controls and vents were removed. The seals and weather stripping are original, some may need replaced. Tires in good shape. Spare tire included. This vehicle has be well taken care of. All maintenance and repairs completed. Please call with any questions. All sales are final. Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements and charges. Please call Frank (602) 330- 5908 with any questions. It has 53184 original miles. Click on link for pics. Pictures

Man i wish i had the cash to by it. I love those toyotas. We had them while i was younger. They hold good value as well.

What is your asking price on the Toyota.

Man i wish i had the cash to by it. I love those toyotas. We had them while i was younger. They hold good value as well.

What is your asking price on the Toyota.

My dad is actually selling it. I think he is asking 16k but i'm not sure. I just posted it on here for him.

Why do you do this to me? Why I ask, why? That's my most favorite vehicle of ALL TIME and to see something like this that I just can't have just kills me! I've had 2 of them in the past and know that one of these days in the future I'm gonna have another one.

A good friend of mine once said it's like being in an Army helmet full of lug nuts driving down the freeway at 60mph cause it's so loud inside them things. But dang do I love them!!!

The price says $24k in the ad but you're saying he's asking $16k? What gives?

That's a nice rig alright. But for 24k you could buy a new FJ Cruiser and it would go just as many places the FJ 40 would.

Good point.......

He compared the price to other land cruisers for sale and for that condition and low miles 23k is a great price. The trailer alone is worth at least 5k. Wish he would keep it so maby he'd let me use it. :D

He compared the price to other land cruisers for sale and for that condition and low miles 23k is a great price. The trailer alone is worth at least 5k. Wish he would keep it so maby he'd let me use it. :D

Whoops, i didn't realize the trailer was included. I take back what i said! :D

I probably shouldn't of said anything about the price cause I just guessed at it. If it said 23k or 24k on the ad, then that's probably what he's asking. He sent me the link to the ad and I posted it for him. U can call him for more info.

I have hunted out of this jeep and its a well taken care of and well mantained vehicle.

Did you just call a Toyota Landcruiser a JEEP?!?!?! How dare you!! You take that back right now!

I have hunted out of this jeep and its a well taken care of and well mantained vehicle.

Did you just call a Toyota Landcruiser a JEEP?!?!?! How dare you!! You take that back right now!

I take it back Josh, LOL. Sorry if I hurt your feelers :lol:

Jeep, landcruisers, What's the difference ? :lol: