azsagebrush

BIG SETS

Both these sets are from the same bull, they are 2 years apart. The sheds on the right are from 2005 (379"), the sheds on the left are from 2007 (395"). We couldn't find the bull's sheds in 2006, although we covered the area were we found the 2005 sheds. We found the 2007 sheds about 4 miles from were we picked up the 05 set. The 2007 set grow 4 inches on both G3's, 3 inches on both G2's, 5 inches on both G4's. The main beam stayed the same, but had a busted G5 in 07. I have video of the bull in the velet in 07 but never could find him once the rut hit. I am guessing that 06 was his biggest year, i wish we could find those sheds.

l_0271bdd3b6a442c7b22ba99d55ec60b6.jpg

:blink: Monsterous!

4 miles apart? I think there might still be someplace that the sheds are hiding... How many other horns did you find looking for those pairs??

It took me months to find the other side of a Coue's rack that was only 1/8 of a mile apart. I still can't find a set from a buck I've been hunting and I'm pretty sure I've got his whole range pegged....

Daaaaaannnggg (joe dirt), nice couple of sets man, if i were you i wouldn't give up just yet, keep hitting the old stomping grounds, of course the same bull ain't gonna stay in the same place forever but i think you got a good idea of where 06 might be hidding, sweet racks for sure tho, good luck this coming season, will there be a 2008 set?

DAN

Hey Monty, you sure that bull didn't get whacked last year? I think we've got video of him and if it's the same one I heard it died :( JIM>

here are pics of the bull in velvet from 2006. pretty cool. he died this yr. do you have velvet pics from 2007 azsagebrush? i only have some before he was finished.

sdrhunter ,

That is a bummer .....Do you know who kill that bull? just wanted to know what its final score was. i have 30 mins of velvet footage of that bull in 2007.

We've got quite a bit of video of that bull as well from 2007, also have video of him almost gettin' killed during the archery hunt. Here's some pic's off of video and are off of the TV so the quality sucks. The bull is heavier and longer than these pic's portray. A few of you might pin down his location by the background.........but it doesn't matter, he's dead anyway. JIM>

PICT0651.jpg

PICT0650.jpg

Nice sets! What do they gross score given a 40 inch spread?

That title is misleading... ;)

But those are some SWEET finds man. Nice work!

Kevin you have a Dirty mind!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

A few of you might pin down his location by the background.........but it doesn't matter, he's dead anyway. JIM>

PICT0651.jpg

PICT0650.jpg

But his genetics are still there..............

A few of you might pin down his location by the background.........but it doesn't matter, he's dead anyway. JIM>

PICT0651.jpg

PICT0650.jpg

But his genetics are still there..............

Could be.....but I've got video of him spreadin' his genetics in a totally different area last Sept.