varnco

Traveling through reservation while hunting

I have a question to the reservation, but haven't heard back, so thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has some insight.

I will be hunting unit 10 for elk next week, and may need to travel through the reservation to get to a few spots in unit 10.

Should I be concerned, so long as I'm not stepping out of the vehicle while I am on the reservation?

Hualapai Indian Reservation is where I'll be passing through (hopefully).

Thank you.

Like American Werewolf in London, stay on the path, lol.  Kidding! You'll be fine. But off highway travel usually requires a permit or such.  

Like Beardown says, if you travel off the highway, you'll most likely need a permit. at least that's how it is on the san carlos and white mountain apache. You just have to have a license of some sort. Varmint, Fishing, Camping, etc. 

22 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Like Beardown says, if you travel off the highway, you'll most likely need a permit. at least that's how it is on the san carlos and white mountain apache. You just have to have a license of some sort. Varmint, Fishing, Camping, etc. 

I have traveled across the San Carlos a few times to hunt in Unit 27 and did have the tourist permit or whatever it is called but not any of the licenses mentioned. Travel was never overnight.