recurveman

Vortex Warranty Department

So I bought a vortex ranger 1800 rangefinder recently.   When it came out of the box it didn't range past 100 yards for some reason.   I emailed customer service and told them that I have a hunt coming up and need to get this handled ASAP.   Basically they had me 2nd day air the RF on Tuesday of last week and the shipped it back on Friday.   My rangefinder is scheduled for delivery tomorrow by 8PM.   That rocks in my book for sure.  I'm leaving for my hunt on Thursday so I think it will all work out. 

• Like 1

Most folks say the standard "it's a good thing they have strong CS because you'll need it"--- I never had a Vortex optic that didn't perform as advertised... BUT- when I knocked my buddy's 15x over off tripod.... and when I stepped on my old set of 10x  and they got both fixed and returned rapidly, DURING hunting season it is hard to complain about that. 

The warranty didn't stop me from making the jump up to Swaro when I was able... but I won't knock them for where they fit in the market.