HICAP40

1st dog with fx5

After 3 weeks of calling got my first. Been calling dogs in on a regular basis but no kills till` last night. and it just happened, the wife was with me. 870 super magnum with #4 buckshot did it`s job. plus pics of my camo job of my .243

and 870 super mag plus me and the wife @ the golden aspen biker rally.

johnny

ISTDOG013.jpg

ISTDOG014.jpg

ISTDOG016.jpg

GOLDEN11004.jpg

Congrats on the dog! I love that Camo Job!!!! How did you do that?? FYI... don't set that sucker on the ground and expect to find it again!! :lol: :lol:

You ain't gettin' me on no Motor-Cickle!! :P :lol: :lol:

camo job is stone kote from lowes or home depot with an xim primer. looks cool i think.

rabbit came to a lighnin jack call, seems like most of the yotes i`ve been calling in come within 10 minute.

missed a bobcat 2 weeks ago @ 20-25 yds jerkitis badddd. but he really liked the lightnin jack with a wounded woodpecker decoy, thay are awesome to watch stalking your decoy.

johnny

Congrats on the dog! I'm heading out with my new FX5 too as soon as i can get away from the office :(

camo job is stone kote from lowes or home depot with an xim primer. looks cool i think.

Looks awesome!

Thanx for the reply`s guys, i`ve been trying to go out 2 days during the week and at least 1 day during the weekend.

really looking forward to antelope eaters hunt. gonna meet up with a bunch of guys for drinkin, killin and some great food. should be an awesome time with great memories being made

one of my hunting partners is italian and loves to cook, when we go camping. will be up there thur through monday.

johnny