Sign in to follow this  
WSnyder

1999 & 2000 AZGF regulations info needed

Maybe someone can help. I have thrown away all of my old copies of AZGF regs and I need some info. I am looking for copies of the general deer hunt pages (whitetail rifle) that contain the hunt numbers and dates for the years of 1999 and 2000. If anyone has copies of these pages I would greatly appreciate if they could provide me with them. We are trying to document a couple of kills from those years for B&C entries.

Here you go.

Just click it to open it so you can view it full size and then drag it to your desktop. You can then save it, print it or get rid of it once you get the info you need. -TONY

post-82-1202418134_thumb.jpg

No, I don't have the 2000-2001 regs in paper form. I thought I still had the PDF file on my HD, but I apparently deleted it a while back. I have some of the later years is all. Sorry. -TONY

Thanks, at least I have one taken care of. I have PDF's back to 2002-2003. Maybe someone else can dig up the info for 2000-2001 and help out.

I have a copy of the 2000-2001 regs. What kinda info do you need from them? Terry

Thanks, at least I have one taken care of. I have PDF's back to 2002-2003. Maybe someone else can dig up the info for 2000-2001 and help out.

I have a copy of the 2000-2001 regs. What kinda info do you need from them? Terry

I need the page like Tony posted above but showing the hunts in 2000.

I dont have a scanner, and it would take my all day to type the whole page as Iam real slow a typing. If you heed a hunt # tell me what unit and I can look it up for you.

I dont have a scanner, and it would take my all day to type the whole page as Iam real slow a typing. If you heed a hunt # tell me what unit and I can look it up for you.

Thanks you guys for the help. Bob Miles at AZGF came through with the 2000-2001 page I needed. They do not have the old PDF's but they do maintain old paper copies like the local office does. He was able to scan the page I needed and make it legible. B&C nowdays wants the tag or documentation that you legally had a tag for a submission to them so make it easy on yourself and save the tag or you'll end up like me chasing the documentation. Bob said my request was the second this week looking for this info for the same reason.