Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Free Kennel, comes with free dog!

Even though he's a great dog he's not what we wanted. Deciding to find him a GOOD home instead. He's still a puppy even though he is big. He's probably about 4 months st this point. His DNA results came back as 40-50% Staffordshire terrier,  40ish % bull terrier and like 11% collie.  

He's great with the kids although he's kind of an oaf and doesn't know how big he is and knocks the 2 year old kid over. You can push him and climb on him while he's sleeping and he never growls or snaps.  Likes to be wherever people are so I don't know how he would be as an outside dog or alone while your at work. He may be fine I just don't know.  He does like to wake us up around 5am by walking all over our faces and sticking his nose right in your eyes.  Likes to sleep on the bed with us or the kids.  He has a really sweet happy demeanor and have had no issues with him for the most part.  The only issue really has been as he gets bigger hes gotten more aggressive towards the other to over food. It may be only establishing dominace but just a fair warning. I did read staffordshires are better as only dogs. Outside of the food thing the dogs get along with each other fine andmplay well together.

When we got him we never crate trained him at all. He on his own went through the doggie door to do his business. We were amazed, he is definately a smart dog. He has peed in the house a few times but with some actual crate training I'm sure he will be good to go.  

He is fixed and is scheduled for a rabies shot yet which is free. It's scheduled for the 17th of this month.  Will give you any dog accessories we have and the crate that the pound gave us for him. All we care about is that he goes to a loving home. Shoot me a text 520-227-6720 

Pics in next thread

We fostered him for the pound since he was too young to be with gen pop. They thought he was a catahoula which made us want to possibly keep him so we just adopted him and went and got the DNA test done. We figured even if he wasnt we would save him and find him a good home still. We got the results which showed he wasn't even close so we're going to find him a home before he's full grown.  The other factor was the aggression between the two dogs. We've had the Boston for years and if they ultimately can't get along it's only fair to find the new dog a different home. 

• Like 1

They are thickheaded and stubborn. Yet people still  have a love affair with them and breed them. Good luck finding him a home. Someone will pick him up. If you know someone with acreage  that would be willing to take him that would be great.