Sign in to follow this  
yeti-az

My mexico 2008 buck

Thanks. Saw this buck on the first night we were down there and video taped him through a spotting scope at 1500 yards. I hunted this buck for the next 3 days and killed him in the same area on the 4th night. Taped him at 111 3/8. He has awesome mass throughout and almost every point is palmated. He actually looks bigger than he scores because of the mass. I'll post some field photos later.

Sweet buck and welcome to the site! Congrats to you on a great deer.

Phil

What a stud buck, that thing is a hog and much bigger in person...I think I might have to come by again, just to check him out. :)

Houston

Could you PM me With the outfitter info Please.

nice buck, but... you sure you killed that buck? I heard a rumor the guide you were with had to shoot it for you, because you were so nervous... keithk

hey keith, that's pretty funny coming from a guy who doesn't even like to hunt. I could however teach you a thing or 2 about bass fishing! :D What are you doing on this site anyway?

nate... I cant seem to get drawn!!! got like 25 bonus pts or something crazy, guess I gotta hit up Romney and go down there. I saw your buddy Craig Smith, he told me you where headed south, again nice buck bro...