Sign in to follow this  
Az4offroad

SOLD: Weatherby .300winmag trade?

SOLD

Looking for a rifle for the wife. Looking to trade my Weatherby 300winmag

Synthetic stock, glass bedded  by gunsmith, bipod, sling, and soft case. Great shooting gun.

*Scope not included*

IMG_20181214_125546151-01.jpeg

Edited by Az4offroad
Adding image

The newer S 2 WBY. Vanguards shoot good. Mine shot 3/8 to 1/2 inch with factory loaded Wby. 165 gr. Tsx. On a really bad day and it still shot 1/2 to 3/4 inch groups. With hand loaded ammo getting 1/2 inch groups was easy with that rifle. There is another member on here who shoots one in 7 MM RM. and his also shoots very well.

Good luck with your sale!

15 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

The newer S 2 WBY. Vanguards shoot good. Mine shot 3/8 to 1/2 inch with factory loaded Wby. 165 gr. Tsx. On a really bad day and it still shot 1/2 to 3/4 inch groups. With hand loaded ammo getting 1/2 inch groups was easy with that rifle. There is another member on here who shoots one in 7 MM RM. and his also shoots very well.

Good luck with your sale!

I do like the gun. It was my primary shooter until last year. I only took it on one hunt but I use Remington Corelokt ammo and never bothered reloading ammo. I was really into shooting up to 800 yards but I just haven't had time to spend at the range as often. I figure someone may have a more lady like caliber in their closet they want to unload.