Lv2hnt

Javelina tags needed for lady vet hunt!!!

HELP NEEDED!!!

Arizona Elk Society’s Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes is an established program for wounded veterans here in Arizona. We’re working on a very special outing for the weekend of February 22-24, 2019 --- Hunt Units 19A and 20A! Javelina tags needed!!!

We have confirmed five (5) lady Arizona veterans who are eager to go javelina hunting! Three of them have just recently joined our hunting ranks, while two have never hunted big game before. This will be set up as a hunt to help introduce these women to the therapy that hunting offers, and to build camaraderie among lady vets here in Arizona. Here’s the catch --- we are in need of five (5) rifle javelina tags to make that happen!

So … what hunt unit tags are we looking for? Again, the rifle javelina hunts we’re looking at are scheduled for the weekend of Feb. 22-24. Specifically, we want to get the lady veterans hunting in Units 19A and 20A (possibly Unit 21) --- we have facilities (cabins and cooks) available adjoining these hunt units.

That brings us to the question --- who can help us out with this??? If not you personally, who do you know with pig tags for those units they might be willing to give up next month?

There are many Arizona veterans who gave so much while serving our country. Here’s your chance to give back to some special ladies while helping build Arizona’s hunting heritage! Plus, if you’re free, we also could use some help that weekend guiding our lady vets in the field (lodging and meals supplied). Is that you?

I look forward to your phone calls! You can contact me via my cell: (480)760-3868 …Thanks in advance!

(Feel free to share!)

--- Tom Wagner, Coordinator – Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes

Hunt - javelina broadside by prickly pear.jpg