Sign in to follow this  
BigSky

WTS: Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor with Accessories Ready to Hunt

I have about three or four too many 6.5s.  So, I will list this and see if anybody is in need of a fully set up and ready to hunt Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor.  It has the 21 inch, non-threaded barrel.  It comes with a Talley O MOA rail, Seekins 1 inch rings and a Leupold FXII 6X36 scope with long range dots.  I'll also throw in the Leupold Alumacaps (I think that's what they're called).  I need $1800 plus $25 shipping and insurance.  I will buy a new hard case in which to ship it.  I know when I list things I usually do regular price reductions, depending on the market; but, I won't in this case.  I'm not eager or in a need-to-sell mode and, frankly, I can't replace it and set it up for this price.  Before anybody asks either of the two questions I know are coming: 1) No, I am not looking for anything in trade for this; and, 2) No, I will not sell any part of this package separately.  Yes, it is a tack driver and I've only fired a couple of boxes of Hornady 143 gr ELD-X Precision Hunter ammo.  The entire package is in mint condition.
XzHx2hj.jpg
c3K4lst.jpg

4 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

Do you have an AR version of the 6.5 creedmoor?  Need one? ;)

No sir.  All are bolt actions.

Nice going.  You sell some great firearms and almost everyone tempts me.  I have little doubt that one of yours will get me in the near future.  

On 1/11/2019 at 11:07 AM, BigSky said:

No sir.  All are bolt actions.

Sorry for misunderstanding:  I was more interesting in trading an AR version for your bolt.