El Fuego

Who Wants To Go?

The weather has been pretty bad in Flagstaff for well over a day and will continue through this evening, which should make for a good day of calling tomorrow. Is anyone up for a Saturday of calling and shooting cats and dogs on 2/23? If so, let me know.

Sounds like a good plan. Hope someone is able to join you. I have a peccary tag in 21 this weekend.

Doug~RR

Good luck Doug!

The weather has been pretty bad in Flagstaff for well over a day and will continue through this evening, which should make for a good day of calling tomorrow. Is anyone up for a Saturday of calling and shooting cats and dogs on 2/23? If so, let me know.

If I didn't have a pig tag in 34A and a club hunt I would be on my way....

AzTrapper

your kiddin me! i swear I looked on this forum and others on friday for someone needing/wanting a calling partner on saturday! so I slept in! pissed!!! how'd it go?

Well W.O.T., for the storytellers, I called eight dogs and two foxes ;) For everyone else, I did not call anything.

Maybe some other time we can hook up and thanks for the post.

Red Rabbit how did it go in UNIT 21 for your pig hunt ?

cbf,

Enjoyed a sunny bask on Saturday thawing out from being in Flag. Roads were a slimy mess, so did not venture off the main road so as not to do any road damage on the two tracks. Saw 15 muleys feeding on the fresh greens of an overgrazed slope while I let the 15's do the walking. Didn't see a javie, but that's OK, as I enjoyed the relaxing weekend.

RR