COOSEFAN

First shed of the year

Nothing special, but I covered a few miles to come up with this one so it was picture worthy ;) It's probably from last year, but it still felt good packin' out an antler ;)

ALL the bulls are still packin' ........ SO, I suggest that everyone save their money and stay home for at least a couple months until they start droppin'! :ph34r: Thanks, JIM>

As it lay........

2007shed.jpg

It's broken up, but at least it wasn't chewed up......i hate that :angry:

2007shed1.jpg

Yeah but seriously.... if everyone lets them hit the ground BEFORE they start chasin' the bulls all over, they are much easier to find and you'll get more sets!!!!! ;) ;)

CnS

Yeah but seriously.... if everyone lets them hit the ground BEFORE they start chasin' the bulls all over, they are much easier to find and you'll get more sets!!!!! ;) ;)

CnS

I agree with that..........but what really gets me upset is the "off-road" quad riders in areas where it's not allowed. There are tons of roads up north that are closed right now.........and it's not stopping everyone! At this very moment there is probably somebody plowin' snow and sage brush with their quad in an area that is closed........and they probably have a 370+ set strapped to the quad! That is what gets them herds split up and pushes the elk out of their winter haunts. That is BS and I hope they get caught! JIM>

I agree with that..........but what really gets me upset is the "off-road" quad riders in areas where it's not allowed. There are tons of roads up north that are closed right now.........and it's not stopping everyone! At this very moment there is probably somebody plowin' snow and sage brush with their quad in an area that is closed........and they probably have a 370+ set strapped to the quad! That is what gets them herds split up and pushes the elk out of their winter haunts. That is BS and I hope they get caught! JIM>

I couldn't agree more! There needs to be a crack down on enforcement and some really heavy fines. What ever the fines are now, they should be tripled.

I hate to be negitive but I don't think thats going to happen with George Bush's budget cut recomendations for the Forest Service and other land agencies. It has to come down to the riders making good choices.