Savage06

Rottweiler Pups

I should have some Rottweiler puppies for sale ate the end of Sept. I am located is east Apache Junction, AZ.  These are German Rottweilers.  My male is 2 1/2 yrs and female is 1 1/2 yrs.  she will be in here 3rd heat in two weeks. They are excellent companions/pets. very protective of their masters and are excellent guard dogs.  Mine have champion blood lines in the working dogs  category. below is a pic of L: my male  R: female. you can PM me if you need more info or reply for general information.

PS: West of Green Valley is looking good for elk. I was up there last weekend and saw lots of droppings.  I know its 8 months off, and no sheds yet.

major.PNG.6f5f309bfb9f5176f58065eae9646fe3.PNGduch.PNG.7d5c4607c70f108d15ffdc0de12d0a5e.PNG

• Like 1

I love Rotts. Our old one passed early last year. He was a great dog, and we rescued our current Rott last July. Both are awesome. 

I have never had better house dog than our Rotts. 

Your pair are great looking dogs, and good luck with the litter.

I have one kennel for these dogs and as you can see its not your typical kennel. The dog house is 7' x 10' x 9'. it is fully insulated on all six sides and its is equipped with and A/C unit. They have only used it when the female is in heat the last two times. Many of the male's blood line come from Haus Von der Crossner Ranch and I am proud to have that line in my contribution to the breed of Haus Von der Schnee.  These animals are very well taken care of.

.1364438536_kennelinside.thumb.PNG.c09c74fc84188a4b179dfcdf1f6e5d51.PNGIMG_2081.thumb.jpg.fd4ab95f8f5646d061e87760fa4494e0.jpg

kennel door.PNG

• Like 1