azcouesandelk

Arizona Elk Society Banquet

Who all is going this Saturday? It should be a blast we have a ton of great prizes and raffles along with the commisioners elk and antelope tag! Hope to see a bunch of you coueswhitetail guys there!

Gonna be some serious excitement when that Elk tag goes up for auction.....I bet it sells for more than ever before.......and I GAURANTEE it'll go for more than it did last year ;)

oh yeah, I might be there too :P

I have heard rumors that the tag will be going for over double what it did last year :blink:

LOTS of guys talking big and saying that they have no limit and are taking the tag home........but I think it's just a scare tactic some guys are using to bully other guys out of even showing up and bidding. It'll definitely go for more than last year........and if not....I'll buy it! ;) (and then I'll be single and living with Pops.......BUT, I'll have a helluva bull on the wall!) :P

I know there are two guys that wont let anybody get it cheap............

Same here.......and that's exactly why it's gonna be exciting!!! ;)

Have fun I will be at the hockey game with my girls. Easter weekend didnt really work for me trying to get an overnight babysitter. Maybe next year. See if they have any ozzy posters for me

You mean it's to late to bid on it? :o :(

I'll just have to take all my money back to the bank. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ