ruppart

FS: Tikka T3x Stainless SuperLite 7mm-08

Got this rifle a little over a year ago, but found I like the balance of the T3x Lite (no fluting) a little better in the B&C stock my rifles usually wear.   Great little rifle, though.  Would keep this one around for my son, except he's not interested in hunting big game. Applied some of Brownell's black Alumi-Hyde to remove what I perceived to be too much glare off of the original brushed stainless finish.  In that sense the finish is functional, but in no way aesthetically beautiful. However, it probably would be too hard to remove if the original finish was desired.

Rifle shots very well with factory Federal Premium 140 gr Nosler Accubonds, and RL17 & 150 gr  Partitions/Ballistic Tips.  However, it's strong preference in my limited load experiments was for RL17 & 160 Accubonds (which accounted for a nice 3-pt Muley last year).  Total rounds through the rifle is a little shy of 150.

Includes the pictured Tally rings, pictured soft case, and the original box.  $490 face-to-face in the West Valley area.  No trades, please. 

tikkat3x_pic3.jpg

tikkat3x_pic1.jpg

tikkat3x_pic2.jpg

tikkat3x_pic4.jpg

Edited by ruppart
priced lowered from $520 to $490.