Sign in to follow this  
AZElkhntr

PSE Response 2018 model

I went into the PSE Pro Shop here in Tucson and they were pretty helpful. I came out seriously considering the PSE Response (Formerly the React, Patent issues on the name so they rebranded Response)... 

Anyways... I want to know your guys opinion before pulling the trigger. 

Thank you for your advice in advance! 

My draw is 31.5" and would like to hunt Deer & Elk. 70lb is fine. Just in case youre going to suggest other bows. I have to have a long draw length. 

Also cost is a factor. This bow retails at 799 but I see it new for around 550-650. For the PRO series with their evolve cams it seems like a killer deal. 

If i were you i would personally hit up bull basin and any other shop you can with your price point.  Shoot as many bows as possible and get a feel for them.  Who knows you may find something else that fits you better.  

In the end that may still be the pse but you'll be better off at least seeing how it stands up to similiar bows in that range. 

• Like 2

Top notch cams with a few less expensive options, like the cable guard.  If I had to buy a new one I would definitely take that one for a test drive.

• Like 1