tomkat12

Tikka bottom plastic wanted

Do you want the stock or a magazine?  If you want a stock I have one.

I have a McMillan stock inletted for the factory bottom plastic. I've ordered a metal one but it wont arrive in time for a friends deer hunt. He is one of those guys that waits untill the last second and now he's having gun issues. I plan on pulling my Tikka barrelled action out of a chassis and putting it in there hunting stock I have if I can locate the bottom metal and magazine. 

42 minutes ago, tomkat12 said:

I have a McMillan stock inletted for the factory bottom plastic. I've ordered a metal one but it wont arrive in time for a friends deer hunt. He is one of those guys that waits untill the last second and now he's having gun issues. I plan on pulling my Tikka barrelled action out of a chassis and putting it in there hunting stock I have if I can locate the bottom metal and magazine. 

This drives me nuts. Hope you find what you need. 

Same here...boggles my mind that people spend thousands on scopes, rifles etc and never shoot them!  I couldn't even guess how many "drop" charts I have create this last month.  It's super annoying but at the same time I know they're gonna sling the lead anyway so they might as well make an educated guess

• Like 1

Do you have anything you can borrower from? I figured everyone worth any salt had one in there safe. The actions are ridiculous. I swear, if Tikka would get there COAL problems fixed, remington would be a thing of the past. Night and day Nicer/Smoother/Cleaner action than any Rem or any other rifle sub $1500 range

Unfortunately not but the new rifle I'm putting together is going to off a Tikka so I may need to just pony up and go buy the donor action. 

20 minutes ago, tomkat12 said:

Unfortunately not but the new rifle I'm putting together is going to off a Tikka so I may need to just pony up and go buy the donor action. 

What size Magazine do you need?