Been watching alot of the news with Joe and Illegals. Last night alot of people voicing their concern that people were afraid to come out and go to church, eat out or social events because of Sheriff Joe and his roundups.

Am I missing something here.....people are afraid?? Why??

Is it because they don't have the proper documentation to be in this country?

They are criminals with a record??

I don't get it.......

So now, Joe has to give 48 hours notice that he is doing a roundup.........I still don't get it.......somebody help me out here that is maybe closer to the situation and has a better idea of what the heck is going on.

I back Joe on this all the way. I am aware that many people do not like him or his ways. I hope he keeps it going. I seem to be in th minority on another hunting forum on this though. Maybe i will be here too. we will see.

I back Joe on this all the way. I am aware that many people do not like him or his ways. I hope he keeps it going. I seem to be in th minority on another hunting forum on this though. Maybe i will be here too. we will see.

I agree with you!

Isn't he just doing his job, which is to enforce the laws?

He doesn't write them.

If people don't like what's going on, change the law.

It is still illegal in this country to be here without proper documentation. If we are going to have laws, they need to be enforced. If we are not going to enforce them, take them off the books.

Maybe if Bush, Napalitano , McCain and the rest of our "representatives" would see to it that the proper agency enforces these laws like they should be, then we don't have this situation?

Joe is my hero!!!! I think hes doing a great job of enforcing the law. ever notice the people who are against his tactics are of non- white origin? i cant think of any other way to say it.

Key word is ILLEGAL in illegal alien.

Im just afraid joe is going to be killed before he can arrest every illegal alien in maricopa county....

That would be a shame!!

Joe for govenor....

Ron

Not only is he doing a great job, he has the b***s to stand up to some big politicians. GO JOE. I also feel that our gov doesn't go far enough in how we deal with our hand outs. If you are in need of emergency care... not a cold... you should be able to get that care IF, and here is the catch, the country they come from also provide the same for our citizens in their country. In other words our policy should match the country the illegal/visitor is coming from. The financial drain and crime in this country has gone on long enough.

I just went to Germany. Full body search... and I do mean full as in very friendly with the hands. Even the ladies. And no-one complained. At the airport, past customs, I was stopped by a police officer. He was very polite (spoke for a minute just to get a feel for me most likely) then he asked to see my papers. No reason to stop me. And I didn't mind. Its their country, its their security. In my opinion with todays world as it is... step it up and clean out the house. Joe's actions are still mild compared to other countries.

Another one in favor of Joe.

I am glad to see someone with the b***s to do what every other

Law Inforcement agency should be doing instead of worrying about

offending someone.

I even have a pair of signed pink boxers.

GO JOE

Isn't he just doing his job, which is to enforce the laws?

He doesn't write them.

If people don't like what's going on, change the law.

It is still illegal in this country to be here without proper documentation. If we are going to have laws, they need to be enforced. If we are not going to enforce them, take them off the books.

Maybe if Bush, Napalitano , McCain and the rest of our "representatives" would see to it that the proper agency enforces these laws like they should be, then we don't have this situation?

I agree 100% - he is just doing his job. I only wish all law enforcement personnel throughout the state would do the same.

i think he's good at enforcing the laws, especially since no one else wants to. my only criticism is that he seems to love the tv, and he seems to thrive on the drama (he takes a pulpit with him to his sweeps). they should do more of this, but include sweeps for sexual predators and some of the other crimes that offend me and humanity a little more than illegal presence.

i think he's good at enforcing the laws, especially since no one else wants to. my only criticism is that he seems to love the tv, and he seems to thrive on the drama (he takes a pulpit with him to his sweeps). they should do more of this, but include sweeps for sexual predators and some of the other crimes that offend me and humanity a little more than illegal presence.

He Has, He Is.

Todays topic is Illegals.

I also vote for him as Leader and Chief.

I really do not think he loves the media

But he draws it because he has B****s.

If the Valley folks get tired of him,

I pray he would become the the Sheriff of Gila County

It sucks when you are criticized for doing your job. We need more of the chain gangs doing work, especially the ones that just want to sit in their cell and get out to do whatever again, give them some hard labor and maybe they won't want to go back. Shoot them if they try to escape, don't say halt or freeze or anything SHOOT them, they know who and where they are so if they try to leave it is understood that they still won't follow rules and shooting them is the consequence. I will continue to vote for Joe as long as he runs, he does everything within his power to enforce laws and punish criminals, he is a bit of a glory hound, but when you are a voted in public official you sort of have to be. Prison should be punishment, not sit in a cell and wish you were home punishment, it should be work your tail off and pray to God that you never do anything stupid enough to get you back there.