Sign in to follow this  
YOUNGGUNZ

Taking Shooting Lessons from Casey

My brother Jeremy ( besttimeofyear ) and my buddy Scott ( deadnuts ) went hunting for some dogs in 20b back in March. We had three different stands that day with some luck on the second stand. I had been calling for about ten minutes with no movement when my brother whispered that he saw movement about 150 yards out. I threw the 15's up and spotted a fox sitting on the ridge looking for breakfast. Jeremy turned on the video camera and said I got him, take it when you're ready. Thats all I needed to hear I put the cross hairs on his shoulder and squeezed the trigger of the 22-250.... WHALUEY!!! Where did he go I asked my brother. "Holy S**T" he says "he dropped like a ton of S**T!!!" A couple of high fives and showing Scott where he was laying we decided to watch the video before heading over. No doubt he dropped in his tracks, but I noticed something fly off to the right after the shot. Excited about taking such a small animal at a decent distance we race across the extremely rocky and steep canyon only to find out I pulled a Casey ;) . I hit him in the base of the head and the object I saw flying to the right was the back of his skull and everything inside. With some reconstructive surgery we took some post shot videos and pics. Besides not being able to salvage much of the pelt we had a great time. I have included one of the pics that was presentable. Enjoy. Carl

post-1809-1208840832_thumb.jpg