azcouesandelk

COOSEFAN and Gamehauler at there best!!!

I enlisted the help of the one and only Dirk D. and he snuck into Jim's place and found some pretty disturbing pictures! Jim we all knew you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed but I at least thought you were smarter than this!

chair.jpg

Gamehauler claims he never comes to the valley but Dirk D. saw him up in the grand stands watching the NASCAR race and snapped this picture. I like how you are respecting Dale but could you do so with a shirt on :blink:

hairy.jpg

Hey, C'mon.......don't laugh at him, it just encourages em'! :(

Hey Mike also I am a Red Sox fan so I wouldn't be caught at Yankee Stadium!

I know why you are a Red Socks fan :huh:

I will post that latter if you want to continue

beating down Jim :blink:

Youth, Got to Luv it :rolleyes:

Old fart Jim

And older Fart (OOPS) excuse me a minute :(

Ok, I am back with clean shorts.

Will have to teach you a lesson, AGAIN

if you want to keep this up.

Up to you Bud.

Jim, when will they learn? ;)

He!! "UG" has not even steped into this yet.

Your first Photo Shop was Good

and we all enjoyed it ;)

Ready-set-Go

Lets do it guys!!!

Lets just keep it on one topic.

Oh and Mike I see you and your friends never grew up. They still like to leave you hanging

gamehaulerhaging1.jpg

gamehaulerhaging.jpg

I gotta admit......the kid is more than holding his own. funny stuff.

Um, Chrissy..... I'm pretty sure Dirk D. was not your partner on those pics... must have been an Impostor! :ph34r:

BTW..... That first picture you posted is more like what I would have pictured ol' Casey lookin' like as a kid.... The kid in that pic has "size" to him.... :P ya know chubby.... I gotta a hunch that Jimbo was a scrawny lil' kid... I mean look at his legs. :rolleyes: :lol: :P Oh, and also ol' GH is definatly to old and feeble to be the "Hairy Back Dude" I always pictured Casey's Dad to look just like that... :rolleyes: So.... maybe you just got those pics mixed up when you posted them..... I'm thinkin' you were in the wrong house and going through the wrong underwear drawers when you found them thar pictures..... you Perv! :rolleyes: :huh: :blink: :o :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol: :P

Dirk D. :ph34r:

Um, Chrissy..... I'm pretty sure Dirk D. was not your partner on those pics... must have been an Impostor! :ph34r:

BTW..... That first picture you posted is more like what I would have pictured ol' Casey lookin' like as a kid.... The kid in that pic has "size" to him.... :P ya know chubby.... I gotta a hunch that Jimbo was a scrawny lil' kid... I mean look at his legs. :rolleyes: :lol: :P Oh, and also ol' GH is definatly to old and feeble to be the "Hairy Back Dude" I always pictured Casey's Dad to look just like that... :rolleyes: So.... maybe you just got those pics mixed up when you posted them..... I'm thinkin' you were in the wrong house and going through the wrong underwear drawers when you found them thar pictures..... you Perv! :rolleyes: :huh: :blink: :o :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol: :P

Dirk D. :ph34r:

:ph34r: