Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

UFC news

I was reading on the wide world of the net someplace yesterday and low an behold it said that the UFC may be coming to the Phoenix area this year. I think it said around October they were going to host the UFC. I hope this is true. That is good news for the sport. They are also working on the New York comision right now. That will be big money for the spoert. The only problem with the New York deal that i can see is that Matt Serra is heading up the fight over there. ( he should be good i just do not like him).

Anyone have any inside info on this. I know we have a couple Couse hunters that fight in the world of MMA so please tell us what you know.

It may happen this year in AZ, hopefully.

I'll be heading to UFC 84 over Memorial Day weekend to watch Penn destroy Sherk. One of the guys I train with just backed out, so I have an extra ticket as well, anyone interested???

Man I wish I could make it that would be a great card to go see. I cant wait for UFC 85 to get here. That card has all been changed araound with chucks injury and lebens arest. Now Matt Hughes has to face a mean and dangerous striker. I am not sure how he will make it through this one unless he can take it to the ground right off the start. If he dares stand up toe to toe he will be destoyed.

Evans beter be ready because the Sand man has some bad strong hands. He took Alexander out like nothing and I thought Alexander was one of the toughest men i had ever seen in a ring. Make sure you get some good photos and post them for us to see.

I'll get some photos for sure. I feel like a goon asking those guys but they are usually really cool. The last time I went I didn't get as many pics as I could have. I'll make sure I don't do that this time.

Thiago Alves is though but I think Hughes can take him and I'm not even a huge Hughes fan. I was pissed when they pulled Rashad from his Thiago Silva fight on this UFC 84 card. Thiago is a beast and will go a long way in the LHW class I think. I think he would've handled Evans.

I'm way pumped for this card, I think it's overall better than the last one I went to. Less than two weeks can't wait!!