Sign in to follow this  

My grandpa wants to do the muzzle loader hunt in these units for deer does anybody have any spots to point us in the right direction the G and F website says the peacock mountains are good.

Great hunt, I grew up in Bullhead and the best place to hunt is the Colorado River. You probablly will want a speed boat. I'm not talking a gay bayliner or something I mean a SPEEDBOAT. Picklefork with a fuel-blown-hydro will do the trick. Un cap the headers and let it rip south of town. You will need one of those pendulum sights on the muzzy to account for the bobbing of the boat due to some un forseen wakes. Do not show the gun around FT Mohave because I know only too well that a certain indian policeman(AND I EVEN WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH HIM!) will confiscate your rifle.

Good luck

Bob

Great hunt, I grew up in Bullhead and the best place to hunt is the Colorado River. You probablly will want a speed boat. I'm not talking a gay bayliner or something I mean a SPEEDBOAT. Picklefork with a fuel-blown-hydro will do the trick. Un cap the headers and let it rip south of town. You will need one of those pendulum sights on the muzzy to account for the bobbing of the boat due to some un forseen wakes. Do not show the gun around FT Mohave because I know only too well that a certain indian policeman(AND I EVEN WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH HIM!) will confiscate your rifle.

Good luck

Bob

Dude...... Bob..... You make me laugh!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

You might want to try Desert Bull Scouting Maps and GPS. They might be able to help point you and your grandfather in the right direction. They have a product where they send you a topo map with likely areas marked. Here’s the link:

http://www.desertbull.com/Unitinfopak.htm

It only costs $30.00 but would probably save you that much in gas if you are completely unfamiliar with the area.

I think he is the same Desert Bull who frequents this site. Although I’ve not dealt with him personally, from the comments I’ve seen, he’s not only an interesting fellow (he quotes Nietzsche in his signature line) but understands that a spike you take with your grandpa means more than any toad you could ever take on your own.

I plan on ordering a few maps here myself in the near future. I don’t know if he covers 15 or not but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Good luck.

You might want to try Desert Bull Scouting Maps and GPS. They might be able to help point you and your grandfather in the right direction. They have a product where they send you a topo map with likely areas marked. Here’s the link:

http://www.desertbull.com/Unitinfopak.htm

It only costs $30.00 but would probably save you that much in gas if you are completely unfamiliar with the area.

I think he is the same Desert Bull who frequents this site. Although I’ve not dealt with him personally, from the comments I’ve seen, he’s not only an interesting fellow (he quotes Nietzsche in his signature line) but understands that a spike you take with your grandpa means more than any toad you could ever take on your own.

I plan on ordering a few maps here myself in the near future. I don’t know if he covers 15 or not but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info I have looked at their site before but not sure how it worked