THREEDFLYER

NEW TOY: Bosski 800-AL "ATV Wagon" (Finally got one!!)

Been eyeballing these little beauties for years but was held back buying one due to the $1,500 retail price....made by BOSSKI in Caldwell, Idaho.....they make a tandem axle version (much bigger) and a couple of utility open dump bed designs as well for hauling, etc. 
Here's a link to their products:  Bosski Built

One popped up locally for $300 on FaceBook and I was fortunate enough to be the first to respond.

The unit was built in the late 90's but other than needing a fresh set of tires and a gas shock support for the lid it's in great shape!!  

Decided to upgrade to a 4-ply tire instead of going with the stock 2-ply.....since I hunt/camp in rough areas and sharp rocks are brutal on tires.  Would have gone with more ply's but the 25x12x9 size limits what's available. 

The unit can handle up to 800 pounds of gear and weighs in at 215 pounds empty.  
Overall length is just at 7' from the tongue to back of trailer and the overall length hooked to the quad is just at 14'

Biggest challenge is coming up with a way to secure the cargo/gear to keep it from bouncing around.  Will try different size bins but do not want to drill holes for tie-downs because the unit is pretty much water tight and I don't want to compromise that.

Look forward to getting out and seeing how it does camping/hunting as spring weather approaches.

IMG-3586.jpg

IMG-3587.jpg

IMG-3588.jpg

IMG-3589.jpg

IMG-3590.jpg

IMG-3591.jpg

IMG-3592.jpg

IMG-3593.jpg

IMG-3594.jpg

IMG-3595.jpg

IMG-3596.jpg

IMG-3597.jpg

IMG-3598.jpg

IMG-3599.jpg

IMG-3600.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

That will be cool to get back in nasty roads and camp. How you going to haul both those to your take off?

I have a 12' enclosed trailer which will be a tight fit, but I also have access to a 16 flatbed trailer.....could load the quad/trailer hooked together on that one for transport.