jamaro

CouseSlayer Takes State - Pitches Great Game

Congratulations!!!! That's really awesome. That is something that you can be proud of and brag about for the rest of your life. I'm sure you worked really hard for it and it was hard earned. Congrats again.

Daryl

Congratulations!!!! That's really awesome. That is something that you can be proud of and brag about for the rest of your life. I'm sure you worked really hard for it and it was hard earned. Congrats again.

Daryl

+1!!!

Daryl

+1!!!

Second that!

Great job! The things we learn playing sports apply to all things we do-if you keep your eye on the prize and work hard, You will have success!

Great job! The things we learn playing sports apply to all things we do-if you keep your eye on the prize and work hard, You will have success!

Well said...

J-

Jordon is a heck of a baseball player, not only his pitching but also his batting, I think he had 16 homers as well. I got to umpire most of thier home games and it actually got kind of boring because the Indians would smoke thier opponents.

Congrats J-

Thanks guys! It's been a while since I've logged in...hahaha It was really awesome to bring that blue trophy home. I'll never forget that last inning...which is surprising because my catcher tackled that crap out of me and almost knocked me out! haha but it was still the best...Great way to end a high school career. Crazyaboutcoues I think those Indians will continue to crush their opponents for a few years to come..... and it was cool talking to you during the boring T or C or Hatch games hahaha you kept me awake at first base....again thanks! Now my brain is gonna be set on the REALLY important things-GETTING ONE OF THOSE DANG COUES WITH A BOW!!!!! Goodluck to everyone in the draw(unless you put in for 16b third hunt) :P