Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Bow hunting carp

It has been 30 years since I did any carping!

Picked up a setup similar to this, never used this style before!

9BB503E7-437B-4FD9-AC50-C6A28D13F549.thumb.png.37c6e46047c8b1e8f9890c97f5dac715.png

Any pointers on what to expect?

My old setup was a large Zebco with a mini pole and the string attached to the tail end of the arrow!

This newer model has a slide, looks impressive!

Also, do people usually back the lbs off the draw pull? Seems like I remember shooting maybe 40#?

Thanks for any pointers on this new to me setup!

• Like 1

do you use any stabilizers? I've been looking for a reliable brand of stabilizers. My dad has always used stabilizers, knowing the fact that they do really give balance, however they are pretty individual to choose, I mean, everyone finds comfortable different things, so when it comes to suggesting the top favs, everyone has his own list of top bow stabilizers. I've also checked some online sources like hibipod.com to see the common top. I'm a newbie in hunting and especially in bow hunting, so I need help in choosing equipment. My dad suggests I use nap or bee stabilizers. What other stabilizers have u used here, huh?

25 minutes ago, chappyhm said:

do you use any stabilizers? I've been looking for a reliable brand of stabilizers

Hey parakeet boy you have a bitch biscuit on your bow too.

spammer

34 minutes ago, chappyhm said:

do you use any stabilizers? I've been looking for a reliable brand of stabilizers

Its hard to find a reliable stabilizer.  They are usually unreliable when you need them to be reliable.  Too many moving parts i guess.🤷‍♂️

• Like 1