Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

Blood Trail

I picked up the newest book today, I am in the middle of reading "The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors" so once I am through with it I will get it read and will give my opinion. Have you read Blood Trail yet Tony, or anyone for that matter.

They just received the copies at the Glendale libraries last week. All 3 copies are checked out. I had put a "hold" in a couple weeks ago but was 6th on the list. It will probably be a week or two before my name hits the top. -TONY

I won't go into it yet, but this book makes you think about every time you have been in the woods and felt like you were being watched.

Hey, Keith! You still around?

I read Box's Below Zero this week. It's not as good as earlier Pickett sagas but it was a decent read.

I see he also has a brandy new one out called Nowhere To Run. I just put a hold on it at the library because all the copies are checked out.

I am around a little, I have read the latest books and I liked the earlier ones better too, but these are still pretty good. Did you read Three Weeks To Say Goodbye and Blue Heaven, the books that don't include Pickett.

Did you read Three Weeks To Say Goodbye and Blue Heaven, the books that don't include Pickett.

Yup, read those two, as well. They weren't bad. I should be getting Nowhere to Run at the end of next week when it's due to be returned.