AZ402

EliteXC Tonight

I think my wife is a secret MMA fighter. She throws a mean hook, elbow, and her heal kicks are deadly.

I think my wife is a secret MMA fighter. She throws a mean hook, elbow, and her heal kicks are deadly.

Thats hilarious. I'm going to start giving my girlfriend muay thai lessons. But on second thought, maybe I shouldn't. I have a strange knack for making women mad at me :lol:

We trained muay thai and aikido, with boxing, I did it for five or six years, once I had my kids the time I could dedicate to it went way down, eventually I stopped all together. Both my younger brothers did it as well, with my youngest brother being really good at it, and like Casey he wrestled in school before graduating to the muay thai, he still wants to fight mma, but you need the jiu jitsu, plus kids and a job hurt the real time needed to excel at it.

One of the girls we trained with, is starting to get into the mma, she had started strictly boxing when she went pro, but I seen her in a mma fight a while back.

Muay thai is a lot of fun. I used to box at gene lewis, for a few years which helped with my discipline but to be completely honest I've began to absolutely love jui jitsu. I honestly think its the ultimate martial art. ;)