Swivelhead

22-250 Bulk Brass New - 500 Count

Went on a prairie dog shoot about 1992 near Seligman, decided I was going to be a PDog assassin.  Have not been on a shoot since.  Time to let go of the bulk brass since I sold my 22-250.  Purchased from Midway a long time ago, brass is nickel plated with remington/peters headstamp.  Unprimed, unfired.  Sweetheart counted it for me, she says there are 510 pieces.  $200 takes it all or 50 cents each.

Please contact via PM

Nickel Remington 22 250 Brass.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

Went on a prairie dog shoot about 1992 near Seligman, decided I was going to be a PDog assassin. 

haha. I started in 82 with a buddy and we decimated the PD population in AZ.  I quit in the early 2000s 3-4 days a week every week for years and years. hunted them in Co montana NM too

have 2 dozen pdog guns tens of thousands rounds of ammo/brass and components that havent been used in 18 years even still have NIB back up rifles.

good ole days forsure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delw said:

haha. I started in 82 with a buddy and we decimated the PD population in AZ.  I quit in the early 2000s 3-4 days a week every week for years and years. hunted them in Co montana NM too

have 2 dozen pdog guns tens of thousands rounds of ammo/brass and components that havent been used in 18 years even still have NIB back up rifles.

good ole days forsure

+1

BB.jpg

• Like 1

Would you guys please do a coyote shoot? Could you all but decimate them please. My critters requested I ask on their behalf.

You have the equipment and expertise, would be a shame to waste it. Time to practice again?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Would you guys please do a coyote shoot? Could you all but decimate them please. My critters requested I ask on their behalf.

You have the equipment and expertise, would be a shame to waste it. Time to practice again?

do it every chance I get which aint much anymore.

Id rather hunt yotes and Pdogs more than Big Game because its one and done on big game. Yotes is the gift that Keeps on Giving 24/7 365days a year

• Like 1