intohunting

NWTF National Wild Turkey Federation Coin/Medallion Collector's Item Price drop: $50

This is a stunning collection of NWTF/National Wild Turkey Federation silver coin medallions from 1976 to 2000.  Beautifully framed measuring 20 3/8 x 17 7/16.  Three decades of coins here.  It is collectors item with a market value of $450.  Each coin has the stamp of the year minted in the coin.  Nickle-Silver medallions set in a professional matted framing with Wild Turkey Federation backing.  Located in Payson. $150

NWTF 2.jpg

NWTF.jpg

NWTF 5.jpg

NWTF 3.jpg

• Like 1

Nice I have an updatated version. From 1976 to 2008 Dark frame and obviuosly bigger I won back in 2008. Not selling mine ,nice looking for someones man Cave. Good Luck...............BOB!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, naturebob said:

Nice I have an updatated version. From 1976 to 2008 Dark frame and obviuosly bigger I won back in 2008. Not selling mine ,nice looking for someones man Cave. Good Luck...............BOB!

It's a great piece.  I've added a couple of pics because it's hard to show the contrast of the black background and the silver coins (too much reflection from the glass while trying to take a good pic).

These are Sweet. Does the Turkey federation still put new ones out now days ,Anyone know ?....................BOB!

• Like 1