JTB

Color Tint for Glasses to Highlight Coues

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the best color tint on glasses to help highlight the gray/white coues colors against a pale green/light brown background?  PRS has reinforced for me the advantage gained by selecting the appropriate color tint for target acquisition and just wondering if anyone has found a tint color best for acquiring coues deer.  Is there a specific brand that offers specific features that should be considered for shooting/hunting?  Mainly interested when used for glassing and through a rifle scope. For reference I have been using the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Prism Trail tint. I know some people can simply see deer better than others. My daughter sees them like they are florescent (very irritating) and tint may hold her back but most of us could use a little help.

I have been curious about this topic for a while as well. 

It seems like a lot of agreement on the pink or purple tints highlighting brown/grey and good to see deer.  I also saw a few comments that "Serengeti" glasses helped. 

Yellow would be murder on your eyes in AZ, good early and then again late but I imagine this is a great way for a killer headache if you wear them all day.  

https://www.randolphusa.com/blog/how-to-choose-hunting-glasses

https://www.completevisioncaremo.com/blog/see-the-deer-before-it-sees-you

"Yellow or Amber tints improve contrast and depth perception and give a sensation of heightened visual acuity, especially during dawn and dusk -  the times when wild game is most active. Additionally, they are effective at blocking the blue light commonly found in diffused light such as one might experience on a cloudy day."

https://blog.safetyglassesusa.com/12-important-tips-for-choosing-the-best-hunting-eyewear/

One of the reasons I brought this up is that I wore my prizm trail tint (purple/amber) Oakleys on a motorcycle ride across a couple of states a while back and seemed able to spot game much easier (even when deer were on a brown background). I haven’t had a chance to glass with this new tint yet but will take my binos out one of these evenings and see how they do. White targets really pop. I looked around on a couple of hunting sites but didn’t find much on this subject. Since coues are what I normally hunt I thought I would post it here and see what you thought.  I follow coueswhitetail quite often but seldom post. Just not enough time 

I was playing with the same exact Oakley tint. Brings out brown, yellow, white colors and mutes green a bit. Originally a golfer tint from Oakley. What I noticed is brown becomes a bit more red when the blue is filtered, should help with deer but I hate glassing with glasses on.  I want to try a mote purple lens and the vermillion color.