Congratulations on a Darn nice loooking Bull! Thanks for sharing the story and pictures!

That experience might be hard to top next year, but now the kids will probably staying with Grandma every hunting season.

Congratulations to you both. Wht Mtnman, you are obviously a better guide than my wife had (me) for her first elk hunt! We enoyed the time together without the kids though!

Again congratulations!

Kevin

I doubt that I am Kevin, just knew the area good and got lucky, it could have been a small bull and she would have been happy, I knew there were good bulls in the area, I was just hoping one would show up. BTW I have three kids under the age of 3 1/2. My wife has been either pregnant or breastfeeding for almost 5 years (not all planned :( ) It was a much needed break for her, maybe in a couple of months we can go on an overnighter away from the kids. :blink:

Wht Mtman,

dang man, they know what causes that :blink: ! I've got two girls, two and four and that is handful enough for us. Luckily, our folks live close and we get some "us" time occasionally. Hopefully my wife will draw next year again and I can vindicate myself.

Kevin

I'm not putting my wife in for bull next year, at least right now she thinks I know what I'm doing :blink: Might as well stop while I am ahead right. :(

Nice bull bet she's excited. Is that a shed in the background you found also in 3C?

Dan