Sign in to follow this  
AZantlerhead

Unit 27 Outfitters

Hey guys I'm throwing a worm out to see if I can find an outfitter who is interested in utilizing a scout/guide :huh: . This is my favorite unit to hunt/scout/shed hunt in. I usually go in 2-3 times a month on 1-3 day pack trips. Everyone keeps telling me to try and supplement my income with my abilities/ skills/ knowledge of this wilderness unit. I live in 3B so have my local knowledge here as well. If anyone knows an outfitter I would greatly appreciate some contact info. I'm 25 and am looking to start a lasting and successfull guide/outfitter relationship with a local outfit instead of hireing on with U.S.O, the nationwide Outfitter my Dad guides with. Thanks. Dustin Luper

I can provide World class Elk, Trophy archery/rifle for both Mule And Coues Deer, & Trophy Black Bear, with or without dogs ;) . Thanks again.

Dustin,

Do you have your license yet?? You need to have that in hand before you even start talking to an outfitter. I don't take hunters in 27 or 1 because i live too far away from there but if i had a good guide in that are i would be bale to put him/her to work every year. I know other outfitters that could use a good young guide as well.

Get your license and start calling some of the outfitters in your area.

van hale and jeff lester do a lot of guiding in 27. there is a guy named frank allison that guides there a lot too. there are a couple guys from safford, seems like DC outfitters, that do also. uso used to, but i don't know if they are there much anymore. but i wouldn't suggest to anyone to work for them rats anyway. there are several other decent outfits. get on the web and research it. also, you might be able to get the outfitter to pay for your license. i'd get me a solid hook on one before i spent the money for a license. it ain't a hard test. i mean i passed it. there's a lot of work you can do for an outfitter that doesn't require a license. but if you're taking guys huntin', you need one. Lark.

Hey guys I'm throwing a worm out to see if I can find an outfitter who is interested in utilizing a scout/guide :huh: . This is my favorite unit to hunt/scout/shed hunt in. I usually go in 2-3 times a month on 1-3 day pack trips. Everyone keeps telling me to try and supplement my income with my abilities/ skills/ knowledge of this wilderness unit. I live in 3B so have my local knowledge here as well. If anyone knows an outfitter I would greatly appreciate some contact info. I'm 25 and am looking to start a lasting and successfull guide/outfitter relationship with a local outfit instead of hireing on with U.S.O, the nationwide Outfitter my Dad guides with. Thanks. Dustin Luper

I can provide World class Elk, Trophy archery/rifle for both Mule And Coues Deer, & Trophy Black Bear, with or without dogs ;) . Thanks again.

shoot me an email

tom@splendidproducts.com

HI Dustin, My name is Jerry Bishop and I operate an outfitter buisness out of Safford. I operate in all of Apache Sitgreves and Coronado National Forests. I just started my business in 2006, but it is growing every year. If you would like to get my contact info you can go to www.azgametrails.com. If you would like to discuss some issues give me a call.