zackcarp

Backpacking Sleeping Pad

So I went with the Sea to Summit Ultralite insulated pad. Tested it out last night. Not too bad, a little louder than I liked, but I assume the noise goes away with time. Took me a bit to settle into it, I found I definitely like it slightly under inflated. Overall, it worked well and doesn't seem too flimsy.

Nemo tensor arrived last week. Haven’t slept on it yet but so far on tile it’s my favorite. I got the regular wide, it’s 25” which is nice for my shoulders. I think if I had gone the Sea to Summit Large (rather than regular) that would be the perfect pad as I like the mummy cut rather than square, especially for weight and a quilt.

I’ll update once I’ve had a chance to test it out for a few nights.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SWDesertRat said:

Nemo tensor arrived last week. Haven’t slept on it yet but so far on tile it’s my favorite. I got the regular wide, it’s 25” which is nice for my shoulders. I think if I had gone the Sea to Summit Large (rather than regular) that would be the perfect pad as I like the mummy cut rather than square, especially for weight and a quilt.

Nemo makes great stuff. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SWDesertRat said:

I was on the edge for that one, but I read some reviews discussing poor longevity. Which is why I went with Sea to Summit.