Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Help with unit 20 B Deer!

I got card hit and only had 2 points.  Put late Kaibab west first choice and 20 B any deer 2nd. I am sure i drew unit 20B but lightning could strike.  So I am asking for Ideas not honey holes. I hunted it a half day in my life helping a buddy about 12 years ago. I live at Bell and I-17 so I wanted a place this year close to home. I allways hunt far away. I can do ,and will as I am now retired a lot of scouting and find some deer. I just need some starting points and can someone tell me areas to avoid that get clobbered with hunters. I will be 64 but can hike fairly good. I will not hunt it to many more years if ever. Thanks in advance, You can Pm Me or call me at 602-422 0353, Bob! and is there any Coues in the unit? Thanks all...........................BOB!

It's a fun hunt I have seen some really good bucks in there I might ave drawn the December tag it was my second pic my first pic was the December wt tag Wich I'm hoping for  either way I will be happy all I can say is scout it's a busy unit for sure