Sign in to follow this  
thunderbolt

elk pics from this weekend

Went camping this weekend up north. Found a few bulls playing around in town. Also thought the sign in the picture would make you guys laugh. enjoy !

post-610-1214968099.jpg

post-610-1214968132.jpg

post-610-1214968181.jpg

post-610-1214968234.jpg

post-610-1214968287.jpg

post-610-1214968319.jpg

post-610-1214968355.jpg

Nice group of Bulls! How was the weather up there? I am heading up that way later this month for a few days of R&R and checking out some more areas if I get my deer draw, no elk tag for me this year.

During the middle of the day it was a bit warm. The last two days we got rain and it really cooled things off. What was creapy was the wind got real bad and while we were laying down in the tent a big tree fell down. The noise it made scared the heck out of us. I started getting nervous that a tree would fall on us with the wind being that bad. Fishing at east fork was ok. While we were at luna lake a guy caught a 22 in trout by the boat dock. The size of that trout was unreal. He was fishing 20 yards from us.

Gota love those Backyard Bulls! There is always a dang sign isn't there! :( :lol: :P Thanks for sharing!

Lance

Glad to here nobody got hurt, those tree's can be scary during high winds and storms cause you just never know. Last year in New Mexico I was camped and found half a dozen fresh lightning struck trees that looked like they exploded, shrapnel for twenty yards. I realized I was camping in an area that was a lightning magnet.

take of the pics

???????????? :huh:

Troy.....these youngens have a talk all of their own. I here he's 11 but it looks like he is going to fit right in with this bunch on here. :lol: ;)

I was thinking that snakekiller was in a similar mood like he was over on that other thread, and he's tellin' you to "Take off the pics" :huh:

Hey snakekiller welcome to the site!

You don't have to worry about these pics because they will be long gone come opening day ;) Everyone knows

these bulls but when you get onto your own bull that's when you want to be very discreet with pics and what you say.