4 hours ago, ThomC said:

Pics are now gone, disappeared, vamoose.  LOL  If you post on the internet you better be dam sure that it is legal.  😷

Subject edited to “Thank You”...guessing the OP thought better of it. 

8 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

He found the skull. Since the big horn sheep was not taken (killed) by a known hunter, how does this apply? The Big Horn skull is a "dead head". 

You are definitely a peculiar being.

Oh, and you omitted that AZ State Statutes apply as well as Federal Laws, not just AGFD rules.

OP is now gone so we may never know...I remember thinking the same thing, but it wasn’t clear if it was a dead head or if it was killed by a hunter. All the OP said was that it was a skull and the score. 

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

OP is now gone so we may never know...I remember thinking the same thing, but it wasn’t clear if it was a dead head or if it was killed by a hunter. All the OP said was that it was a skull and the score. 

If I remember correctly, he said he had found it. Plus, it looked pretty bleached.

Always good to have your input.

SOLD  - thank you all for your input whether it makes sense or not. Don't go by ''that's what I heard''. Kudos to the ones that know what they are talking about and have actually done their OWN homework. Those that know are great outdoorsman. I can assure all of you that this was a perfectly legal find. So no need to keep rewinding and eating more popcorn. Thank you all again for your input. 

Edited by CCLCOOZ
SOLD
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, CCLCOOZ said:

SOLD  - thank you all for your input whether it makes sense or not. Don't go by ''that's what I heard''. Kudos to the ones that know what they are talking about and have actually done their OWN homework. Those that know are great outdoorsman. I can assure all of you that this was a perfectly legal find. So no need to keep rewinding and eating more popcorn. Thank you all again for your input. 

Gave everyone a chance to research and learn, and think. It's all good. Fun post.