Sign in to follow this  
Azooutdoors

Bullet Casting Equipment

My father a lifelong hunter and shooter has recently passed away. I am settling his estate and will be selling many items in the future. Per his Trust the money will be used for his grandchildren's education. I have been a Coues member for a while so I'm going to give all of you first dibs on everything. To start with here are some cast bullet molds and a Magma Engineering Master Caster Pot. I would prefer to sell these all together in a package and not sell individually. I don't have the time to piecemeal this stuff. I also have 3 Sizer Lubricator presses with many dies but no photos yet. There are thousands of bullets that are not sized or lubed and hundreds of pounds of lead. I'm not sure about the prices this used stuff is worth but I know the retail pricing averages around $75 per mold.  I'm hoping one of you is a serious caster and I will work with you if you take it all. There are a few thousand dollars worth of molds alone.   I can't get a photo of the list to download without it doing a link but there are 45 molds and you'll have to call me so I can get you the list. I'll keep trying to figure Coues files upload out so there maybe photos soon. Sorry bout that. I'll get a call or text quicker then I'll notice a PM on this site. 602-five one zero-399three Joseph